Quality and environmental management, occupational health and safety, and fire prevention.
We have set up the UNICON system for quality and environmental management, occupational health and safety, and fire prevention in accordance with all the current statutory provisions. At the same time we have aligned the operational processes with the needs of our customers, which provide the guidelines for our everyday activities – it is only when our customers are happy that we are satisfied too!
Our quality management for transport and storage means, among other things:
- Documenting our operational processes to be transparent, logical and trackable, both internally and externally
- Fulfilling customer orders effectively
- Having shipment statuses, identification and traceability available and being able to communicate them at all times
- Behaving in the most environmentally friendly manner possible, especially with hazardous goods
- IT-supported process control
- Developing customer-specific solutions
- Developing our company in line with CIP – continuous improvement processes