Complete and correct customs processing of import and export shipments is the be-all and end-all of smooth transportation.
Smooth Customs Clearance – UNICON Logistics gets you safely through Customs
The proper handling of customs formalities demands an in-depth expert knowledge of customs requirements, and a connection to the customs authorities’ ATLAS system for electronic customs clearance.
We are pleased to take over all the tasks that our customers might incur in connection with their customs clearance:
- Compliance with foreign trade processes
- Advice and support for your specialist departments on all export questions
- Transport organisation appropriate to your deadline and cargo
- Professional communication with the authorities (customs, veterinary office, etc.)
- First-class partner network in the recipient countries
Our services for your benefit
- Preparation of transit documents (T1/T2 documents and carnets)
- Temporary storage
- Warehousing of third-country goods in the customs warehouse
- Preparation of additional import documents (e.g. CVED)
- Temporary import
- Processing arrangements
- Customs clearance
- Preparation of export documents
- Advice on all customs questions
- Customs documents to accompany the shipment – completed fully and correctly
Before every import we would be pleased to advise you by request on the following questions (examples)
- Customs registration: does the customs value of the goods correspond to the price payable?
- Commercial invoice/import declaration
Insurance – just as important as customs
UNICON is not an insurance broker, but we would be pleased to advise you on the best means of insurance – after all, it is your shipment and your goods.
Remember to reduce the transport risk! Simply ask us – UNICON offers complete solutions from a single source.